Whole Round Sliver Pomfret 4-5pcs
Storage method: -18°C
How to cook: steamed, braised
Refrigeration of low temperature straight away after silver pomfret fishing
Freeze it to keep it fresh and delicious when it comes out of the water.
Fresh silver pomfret can not be farmed. Quality selected wild caught Silver Pomfret Fish have a smaller side with tender fish meat. Fish skin is silky and shinny. Whole Silver Pomfret with less bone and thick meat makes it taste much better and tender.
1. Cut the fish on both sides, marinate with salt for ten minutes
2. Coat the fish with preservatives and fry oil, fry both sides on low heat, and fry well.
3. Chop the onion, ginger and garlic, stir fry in the pot until fragrant
4. Prepare chicken juice with raw soy sauce, sugar, vinegar, alcohol and warm water
5. The anti-frying sauce is good, pour over the soup noodles and cook on high heat until it thickens slightly.
6. When the soup is finished, put out the intelligent plate
1 will onion ginger. chopped garlic
2. Spread the cooking wine on the fish, marinate the shredded ginger on the chassis and fish yard for 10 minutes
3. Boil the fish in the steamer and steam for 10 minutes
4. Put the ginger and garlic in a hot oil pan and sauté until fragrant
5. Add an appropriate amount of salt and soy sauce and knead and turn off the heat
6. After that, pour out the water in the pan and pour the steamed shallot oil on the fish.