Can LECHON get any better? The answer is YES. Meet Cebuchon, a special kind of boneless Lechon from Cebu where a slab of pork belly is rolled to imitate the center of a traditional Lechon while having an ultra crrrispy skin and tender garlicky meat. It’s also known as Lechon Liempo, Pork Belly Roll, or Filipino Porchetta.
Guaranteed to impress for every occasion. Get this super easy and ready-to-cook Lechon Belly delivered to your home!
This emblematic Lechon Cebuano has a perfect balance of saltiness and tanginess from garlic, lemongrass, basil, and other herbs - making this beauty absolutely delicious! Have you heard of a Lechon skin’s sound? Music to the ears! Its crispy and crunchy skin will have everyone in the room hear every bite...and craving what you have!
A regular Lechon is cooked by grilling a whole baby pig on a metal rod on top of embers (Yes, a complete whole baby pig!) which is usually served at large parties. With Cebuchon, you don’t even need a celebration to have it since it’s much easier to cook. It’s boneless and oven-ready unlike a traditional Lechon -- but with the same joys of the feast na nakakamiss!
How to Cook Cebuchon:
1. Preheat the oven to 300 degrees fahrenheit.
2. With a moist paper towel, lightly wipe off the spices for the skin to be golden and prevent spices from burning.
3. Arrange the Cebuchon in a roasting pan and place it in the oven for 3 hours.
4. After 3.5 hours, adjust the temperature to 400 degrees fahrenheit and cook for another 30 minutes to get the skin extra crispy.
5. Air cool for 15-30 minutes.
6. Serve and enjoy the taste of Cebu!
Looking for Island Pacific Cebuchon Seasoned Lechon Belly delivered to you? Weee!!! has Island Pacific Cebuchon Seasoned Lechon Belly in Houston, LA, New York, Seattle that can be quickly delivered to you. Weee!!! has delivered Island Pacific Cebuchon Seasoned Lechon Belly directly to your door. If you're looking for Island Pacific Cebuchon Seasoned Lechon Belly delivery to Island Pacific Cebuchon Seasoned Lechon Belly in Houston, LA, New York, Seattle, then count on Weee!!! to get you those hard to find groceries delivered to you!