Talassa Swai Fillets are loved by many people across the world for their versatility in dishes. Excellent quality and individually packaged. Delicious, light, and tender, Talassa Swai fillets are convenient to make pickled fish, boiled fish, fried fish, and steamed fish.
Talassa Swai Fillets Ingredients:
Swai, Water, Salt, Potassium Citrate, Sodium Citrate, Citric Acid, Sodium Phosphate (To Retain Moisture).
Allergy warning: This product contains fish (Swai).
Talassa Swai Fillets Cooking Instructions:
Frozen fillets may be baked, broiled, fried or microwaved. For best results, thaw before cooking. If thawed, keep refrigerated. Remove from vacuum pouch before thawing.
- To thaw: place fillets on a plate and cover with plastic wrap. Place in refrigerator 3-4 hours before use. Or thaw fillets in the microwave on the defrost cycle.
- To bake: Pre-heat oven to 400℉. Place fillets on a greased baking dish. Brush with melted butter or oil and season to taste. Bake for approximately 20 minutes at 400℉ depending on thickness.
- To Broil: Pre-heat the broiler. Place fillets on greased broiler rack and brushed with melted butter or oil and season to taste. Broil 4 inches from heat 6 minutes per side depending on thickness.
- To Pan Fry: Dip thawed fillets in seasoned flour. Fry in 4 tablespoons of oil in a heavy skillet over medium heat until golden brown on each side, for about 3-5 minutes per side.
- Microwave: Place seasoned fillets in a microwave safe dish and brush with butter or oil and cover. Cook on high for 5-6 minutes depending on thickness. Rotate halfway through cooking time. Let stand 2 minutes.
How to store?
Product packaging, specifications and price are subject to change without notice. All information about the products on our website is provided for information purposes only. Please always read labels, warnings and directions provided with the product before use.
Product descriptions on Weee!'s website and app are for informational purposes only. See our disclaimer