St. Patrick's Day is HERE and we're keeping it GREEN!
Check out these delicious & wonderful products down below:
"Avocado Buttered Toast with Sunny-Side-Up Eggs - creamy, crispy, chewy, buttery, gooey, and delicious; the perfect green breakfast"
"Kettle Potato Chips - fragrant, crunchy, flavorful, slightly spicy (gets spicier, the more you eat it), and tasty; the perfect binge-watching snack"
"Chobani Chocolate Oat Milk - chocotely, flavorful, semi-sweet, creamy, and refreshing"
"Quick & Delicious Irish Stew"
What you'll need
- Stainless Steel Stock Pot
- Beef for Stewing Meat (3lb)
- Potatoes (4)
- Peeled & diced Onions (1)
- Peeled & cut Carrots (6)
- Diced Cilantro (3tbsp.)
- Flour (3 tbsp.)
- Salt (to taste)
- Pepper (to taste)
- Butter (2tbsp.)
- Heat your pot over medium heat, add your butter, add your onions (when butter is melted), and cook until the onions are translucent (5 minutes or more)
- In a bowl, add - salt, pepper, flour, and beef (stir well)
- Add your beef into the stockpot, when the onions are translucent
- Brown both your onions and beef (10 minutes)
- Add water into the pot to cover the beef, cover the lid, and let it simmer for 1:30; or until the beef is tender
- Once tender, throw in your carrots and potatoes (simmer for another 30 minutes - until the veggies are tender)
- Add in your parsley and it's ready to be served
MORE PRODUCTS DOWN BELOW: