Mail Order Terms and Conditions
Weee! is committed to providing you with the best customer experience with all of the products we carry. Although there are exceptions, you may return or exchange mail order products subject to certain terms and conditions. As noted below, there are some products that are not eligible for return and in some cases fees may be associated with your returned products so we encourage you to review this Policy carefully
Step One: Applying for a Return
- You may only apply for a return within 15 days after shipment.
- Before returning the products, please log in to the App, find the corresponding order and the corresponding products under your account in the "Shipped" section, and then click on "Return/Refund", or send your request to our customer service email email@example.com.
- If you submit your return request by e-mail, please provide your order number, product name, quantity, and detailed reason for the return in your e-mail. Excluding items that are not subject to return or exchange, Customer Service will respond to you within 72 hours.
- If there is a product quality problem we will ask you to provide photos of the damaged, expired, or mis-shipped product and other related information. After confirming the problem, you can request a replacement or refund.
- Customer Service will determine whether your product is eligible for return. If Customer Service approves a return, a shipping label will be provided for you, but you will need to deliver the package to the designated shipping point. If Customer Service does not approve a return, please discuss your concerns with our Customer Service team.
Step Two: Returning Products to Weee!
- Return the products in the original packaging, the product itself, accessories, manuals, etc., and any promotional gifts included in the delivery. Refunds will not be granted if the products are not returned as noted.
- If the product is not received within 15 working days after the return application is approved, the return application will be cancelled.
Step Three: Receiving + Processing the Return
- After receiving and reviewing the return, you will be notified by email of our resolution which may include a refund or a replacement product at the discretion of Customer Service.
- For returned unopened products that can be resold, Customer Service may refund or replace the products subject to a 20% or higher restocking fee.
- For alternative methods of payment (e.g., gift cards or points), the gift cards will be refunded. However, points will not be refunded. Refunds may take up to 7 working days to be displayed on the method of payment.
Items Not Subject to Returns
- Cosmetics. Skin care and hair care products are not eligible for return. We encourage you to test these products prior to use.
- Baby Products. Baby products are not eligible for return.
- First Aid + Drugs. First aid products and drugs are not eligible for return.
- Herbal Products. Herbal products are not eligible for return.
- Expired Products. Products with an expiration date stated at the time of sale or delivered to you with a reasonable shelf life are not eligible for return.
- Clearance Products. Products that are on “clearance” or subject to other final sale terms are not eligible for return.
- Used or Damaged Products. Products that are damaged, opened, or otherwise in unsellable condition are not eligible for return. This may include products where the packaging is damaged and thus not suited for resale.
- Other Products as Determined by Customer Service. Given our variable inventory, our Customer Service team reserves the right to decline returns or refunds on any products where the return or restocking of the product may be contrary to law, pose a risk in the return process, be part of a fraudulent transaction, or otherwise may result in an unsellable product.