Enriched Wheat Flour, Pork, Water, Sugar, Less than 2% of Lard, Corn Syrup, Oyster Flavored Sauce , Baking Powder, Hoisin Sauce, modified corn starch, chili, caramel color (sugarcane molasses, water). citric acid,Modified Corn Starch, Soybean Oil, Sesame Oil, Soy Sauce, Monosodium Glutamate, Cooking Wine , Mushroom mushroom flavored soy sauce, Caramel Color, Potassium Carbonate, FD & C Yellow #5, Sodium Bicarbonate, FD&C Red #40, Ammonia Carbonate
1. Remove frozen buns from plastic bag and place in a steamer.
2. Steam the frozen bun over boiling water fro about 14 minutes or until heated enough.
1. Remove frozen bus from plastic bag.
2. Place 1 frozen bun on a microwavable plate
3. Cover bun with damp paper towel.
4. Microwave bun on high for 50 seconds(1200watt) and let it sit for a minute or so inside the microwave then serve.